Friday, April 1, 2011

my long afternoon at the hospital!

 i've been having migrane headaches for the past year and a half. Everytime i go to the doctor they tell me to go to the cardiolist.Well about last Thursday I went to the hospital to see if my heart murmur is normal.  I was really nervous about going because I was scared to get heart sergry. They ran an echo cardiogram on me and an ekg. When they ran the echo cardiogram I could see my heart it was really cool. Then the doctor came in and told us everything was normal and said I have an still's murmur it's the loudest murmur that exist. Theres not a lot of people who have this murmur and i'm one of them. So now I have to go to the neroligst  to check my headaches and see whats wrong. So before I went to the hospital a week before my dad and Steve Macky gave me a blessing. And i'm so glad that i get to have blessings i'm so thankful for the gospel. And that day when I went to the hospital was my parents anniversry.  I felt bad but my parents celebrated it a week before and my dad was out of town. That was a crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment